Thursday 15 November 2012

How many words have you spelt so far on Spellathon?

This term, Woodmansterne are taking part in an exciting new project called Spellathon. This is a fun and interactive learning tool to help you all practise your spellings using your memory strategies and is also a way for us to raise money for the charity Mencap.

All of you have been set a target word count of 100, which some of you have already exceeded.

Keep up the super work Year 2 and KEEP SPELLING:-) Thank you for all your kind donations on the JustGiving page so far Parents and Carers.


http://www.spellathon.net/

10 comments:

  1. I spelt 9 words right on spellathon.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think spellathon is a really good website because you can spell a lot spellings and even do more than your target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree Matthew. Spellathon runs until 31st March 2013, so let's see how many words we will all be able to spell then, as we are all doing such a fantastic job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that spellathon is a very good website because you can spell words and even if you spell somthing wrong it correts you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spelt 43 words right

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have spelt 404 words on spellathon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 280 words rite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have spelt 72 words on spellathon,it is BRILLIANT.

    ReplyDelete